Banfield will award two $2,500 scholarships to Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine students who intend to pursue a career in primary care or general practice following graduation. Banfield is a leading provider of preventative veterinary care with more than 1,000 hospitals and a team of passionate professionals who share a united purpose: A Better World For Pets.
Two scholarships will be awarded in each the spring and fall application cycles. Note that students currently employed by Banfield are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be in their 4th, 5th or 6th semester at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Applicant must have plans to pursue a career in primary care of general practice
- Application completely filled out
- Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member, veterinarian or work supervisor
- Essay Question: Describe your passion to become a veterinarian and a particular area of focus you hope to pursue post-graduation.