Create a Named Scholarship
The world needs highly qualified, well trained and diverse healthcare professionals. Your support can be a difference maker for students struggling financially to complete their degree. Many of our students have complex schedules and dynamic personal situations yet strive to continue their education and advance their professional ambition.
You can choose between providing support for a one-time scholarship, a multi-year scholarship or creating an endowed scholarship to live on for decades to come.
All named scholarship sponsorships include:
- Choice of supporting students at one of our five universities.
- Opportunity to connect specified scholarship parameters.
- Scholarship title including name of company, organization or individual.
- Chance for designated representative(s) to be part of the scholarship selection committee.
A one time or multi-year commitment to reach $100,000 allows creation of an endowed scholarship that will remain in perpetuity with 4% of available funds being awarded annually.
Current Empower Scholarship Fund Endowed Scholarships:
Dr. Karl Stockhausen Memorial Scholarship
Dr. Lanse T. Fox Memorial Scholarship
Blue Buffalo Foundation Scholarship
Susan Groenwald Nursing Leadership Scholarship
- You choose the amount ($2,500 - $50,000) and school and we'll provide options for number of scholarships that can be awarded to make the greatest impact.
- Your logo or choice of scholarship name will be featured on our scholarship website with the option to include a memorial.