Chamberlain University Scholarship
Chamberlain University Scholarships are made possible thanks to the generosity of donors contributing to the Empower Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are awarded during the spring (Jan-Mar) and fall (Aug-Oct) application cycles to eligible students currently enrolled at Chamberlain University.
The number of scholarships awarded varies by cycle and is based upon funding availability. Each scholarship awarded is $1,500 and is applied toward tuition for the next session that the recipient is enrolled.
- Applicant must attend Chamberlain University
- Applicant has completed 24 credit hours (may include current session)
- Applicant has a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Application completely filled out
- Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member, work supervisor or nursing professional
- Essay Question: What inspired you to become a nurse? Describe your passion to work in healthcare and how you plan to use your degree.