Companion Pet Partners Clinical Award
Designed to help reduce student debt and hire quality veterinary associates, an innovative partnership provides financial support to select RUSVM students with a path for employment following graduation.
Companion Pet Partners (CPP) will provide a $25,000 award to select 8th and 9th semester students with funds being directly applied to the recipient's clinical year, final semester tuition. The award includes a two-year employment agreement with CPP, guaranteed salary and benefits and opportunity to choose between at least 3 locations within the CPP network.
- Currently enrolled at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and have completed the eighth semester of program
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and a passion for personalized veterinary care
- Agree to work in the CPP network in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington for two years following graduation
- Application completely filled out
- Recommendation from a faculty member, work supervisor or community leader
- Essay Prompts: (500 word or less response to each)
1. Why did you choose to pursue a degree in veterinary medicine?
2. What personal examples or connections can you share that demonstrate the type of care you believe is important to provide as a veterinarian?
- Finalists will be notified in early November and will take part in a video conference interview panel with CPP representatives
- Recipient will be required to sign a two-year work agreement before accepting the award