Dr. Michael Buedel Veterinary Scholarship
An RUSVM Alumnus ('00), Dr. Buedel began providing this scholarship in 2021 as a way to help students with the astronomical amount of debt that can accumulate through vet school. Understanding the stress that can create, he wants students to be able to focus more on how to become better veterinarians and enjoying their careers.
One scholarship worth $3,500 will be awarded to an eligible student currently enrolled at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Student will have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Student will have successfully transferred or completed a minimum of 24 credit hours (may include current semester)
- Preference given to students who are interested in small animal practice in the state of Illinois
- Application completely filled out
- Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member, veterinarian, work supervisor or community leader
- Essay Question: What inspired you to become a Veterinarian? Describe your passion to become a Veterinarian and a particular area of focus you hope to pursue.
- 2021 - Suji Kim