Fred and Kay Krehbiel Nursing Scholarship
Two scholarships worth $5,000 each will be awarded annually, one during the spring and one during the fall application cycle, to students pursuing a nursing degree at Chamberlain University. Scholarships will be applied toward student tuition and fees.
- Applicant must be enrolled at Chamberlain University with at least two sessions remaining after the close of the application cycle
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 24 credits
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Complete an application by visiting https://empower.awardspring.com
- Recommendation from a faculty members, work supervisor or community leader
- Submit a 500 word essay answering the prompts: What inspired you to become a nurse? What do you hope to achieve in your career?