RUSVM Alumni Action Council Scholarship
One scholarship award of $2,500 will be presented to an eligible student currently enrolled at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Student will have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Student will have successfully transferred or completed a minimum of 24 credit hours (may include current semester)
- Student will be enrolled and working toward their DVM, Master's in One Health, Master's Research or PhD
- Application completely filled out
- Student will demonstrate leadership qualities, a passion for Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and an understanding of the Alumni Action Council mission
- Recommendation from faculty, work supervisor or community leader
- Essay prompt: (500 words or less) Share about your RUSVM experience so far and describe why you would make an outstanding ambassador for Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.