Dr. Michael Zareski Scholarship
A 2002 graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Michael Zareski was a member of the RUSVM Alumni Action Council who dedicated his life to helping others. In addition to his practice, Western Veterinary Group in Palos Verdes, CA, Dr. Zareski founded the 4EverFoundation, a non-profit organization that helps cats and kittens find adoptive homes. Dr. Zareski lost his life in a tragic accident in December of 2017. This scholarship, established by the Zareski Family Trust, will continue his legacy by providing a $5,000 scholarship to a student who embodies Dr. Zareski's spirit of helping others.
A scholarship valued up to $5,000 will be awarded to an eligible student currently enrolled at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine that are in or will be entering into their clinical year when applying for the scholarship.
- Student attending Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Student must be entering into their clinical year
- Minimum of 24 credit hours completed
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application completely filled out
- Letter of Recommendation from a faculty member or veterinary professional
- Essay Question: Please describe why the clinical portion of your veterinary medicine education is important to the overall education of a veterinarian.